برجراف عن الروتين اليومي بالانجليزي

غمزة

الأمارلس
إنضم
27 أغسطس 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
I get up in the morning around 6.00 am. I pray and then begin my day. After the morning chores, I get ready to go to school. The uniform would be kept ready by my mom. I just need to wear them, get myself dressed full, comb my hair and get fully ready to go to school.

I then drink my milk and have my munch with little cornflakes. I then wait for my school van to arrive to pick me up. The school van comes around 7.00 am and I board the van. In the van I have lots of fun with my friends. We reach school by 7.45 am and we go to our respective classes.

During school hours, we have different periods for each subjects and I listen to the class being taught. During breaks I play and have lunch. Once the school hours are over, I play for some time and then wait for my van.

I board the van and reach home by 4.15 pm. Once I reach home I rest for a few minutes and then, my mom makes me to take my bath. After bath, I have my snacks that my mom prepares and watch TV for some time.

After getting fresh I sit to do my daily homework and to finish studying the lessons taught for the day. By 9.00 pm I would be done and then I keep the time table for the next day. By then my dad would also reach home and by 9.30 we have our dinner. We all sit together and have food. After food, I and my sister would go to sleep. This is how I spend my day.

إنضم
6 مايو 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط
رد: برجراف عن الروتين اليومي بالانجليزي

راق لي طرحك ي نقآء
تسلم الأنامل .

قيصر الحب

::اصدقاء المنتدى و اعلى المشاركين ::
إنضم
2 أغسطس 2016
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط

دائما متميز في الانتقاء
سلمت على روعه طرحك
نترقب المزيد من جديدك الرائع
دمت ودام لنا روعه مواضيعك

سُـوْࢪ مـن وࢪد

ناعمـة ڪأنها غيـمة ☁
إنضم
20 أكتوبر 2017
المشاركات
مستوى التفاعل
النقاط

سلمت يمينكِ لِــ هذا الجلب عزيزتي .. "

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن 1 ( الاعضاء: 0, الزوار: 1 )